Monday, October 1, 2012

Monster High: Sweet 1600 Frankie

Origianlly I didn't plan to buy any of Sweet 1600 dolls, but when Finnish store Citymarket had them on sale, Frankie's pretty face won me over.


 What I like in Sweet 1600 Frankie:
- Her face. I love the dark red lips and quite subtle makeup.
- Jewellery - bracelets an earrings are really cool looking, they are made to look like stitches (or zippers, like my first though was).
- Hair-do - simple, yet elegant.

What I don't like:
- The dress. First of all, it doesn't fill well (might be just my doll's problem), itäs really hard to get it to work with the stand. Second, the design of the dress. I donät really get it.  Why does it need to be puffy on the otherside, so that that the underskirt shows? 
- The bag. Horrible little thing. It's supposed to look like a lightning bolt, but it's so cheap that it looks like a handkerchief.

Her shoes are cool, they are "stiched together" from pieces:

No comments:

Post a Comment