Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Monster High: Ghouls Rule Cleo


My first Cleo was bought from Finnish store Stockmann.
I didn't really like other dolls from Ghouls Rule (Clawdeen or Frankie), so I ended to buy Cleo.

What I like in this doll:
- I like the shorter hair
- The upper part of the dress - it fits really well
- The necklace with long fabric pieces - though it doesn't always stay as I want
- Her lips, I love the golden glitters

What I don't like:
- Lower part of the dress - the turquoise metallic parts just don't look good. They won't stay put, no matter how hard  I try





And her shoes are amazing, I adore the snakes around the ankles:

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous. I just picked her up today and I am always amazed at the details they put into these figures. Design imagination is cool.

    ReplyDelete