Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Monster High: Dead Tired Ghoulia

Sweet Dead Tired Ghoulia was my first Monster High doll, and she was bought from our local Citymarket almost a year ago. I pondering should I buy the baseline Ghoulia or Dead Tired version, but because DT was cheaper, I ended up with it. I also remember thinking that this will be my only doll. Yeah, right :D

Anyway, originally she had "a bit" silkier and shinier hair, but after some experiments with braiding, curling and hot water, her hair is a total mess now.

Ghoulia's original hair

Her brainpops also happened to land in my coffee cup at some point...

I think Ghoulia is awfully pretty (haven't watched the show, so I really don't know anything about the character), and DT doll is no exception.
What I like in this doll:
- the outfit - tiny blood drops are always cute ;D
- her face - makeup is nice

What I don't like:
- My version is a bit loose limbed, but I guess that's OK because she's a zombie after all


And her cute red slippers:

No comments:

Post a Comment